Keynote Speaker Category: Cryptocurrency, Entrepreneur, TEDX,
The topics covered in his presentation will answer the following questions:
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is the difference between centralization and decentralization?
- Decentralization….who cares?
- What is the blockchain and how does it work?
- Who are these bitcoin miners?
- What is a bitcoin wallet, and which should I use?
- Is bitcoin anonymous?
- How do I get bitcoin, and what can I do with it?
- How is bitcoin different from credit cards?
- How secure is bitcoin?
Lorne Lantz is a passionate Bitcoin Entrepreneur and educator who has built multiple financial technology start-ups that were recognized by PayPal and Swift. He has been programming for 20 years, and has deep domain knowledge in banking, payments and bitcoin. He has earned degrees in Computer Engineering and an MBA.
Lorne has launched several bitcoin projects and currently building a more convenient method to remit money to the Philippines. He is currently creating bitcoin video content for O’Reilly Media and a technical reviewer for the “Mastering Bitcoin” book.
In the media: