Keynote Speaker Category: Covid-19, Cryptocurrency, Digital Equality, Digital Technology, Future Trends, Robotics, TEDX, The Future, The Future of Transport,
- How high-tech saved us from Covid-19 and how it will do more if there’s a next time
- The coming of self-driving cars and their impact on society (and many sub-topics)
- Hot computing topics: The internet’s secret sauce; abundance of bandwidth; VR/AR; the reality of the “internet of things” and snippets on other topics below.
- Bitcoin and the future of money
- Privacy in the future, The NSA and the Snowden disclosures
- Copyright and the creative economy — how people can make money from creative work in the post-scarcity world.
- Introduction to exponential thinking and singularity ideas — how to change your mindset for the new pace of technology
- The lessons the computer industry can teach the world about living with change
In the media:
Brad Templeton founded ClariNet, the world’s first internet based business. He is the Chairman Emeritus of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and a director of the Foresight Institute.
His current passion is self-driving vehicles and robots. I worked on Google’s car team in its early years and am an advisor and/or investor for car OEMs and many of the top startups in robocars, sensors, delivery robots and even some flying cars. Plus AR/VR and software.
He is the Founding Faculty and Computing Chair for Singularity University, and he writes, consult and speak on robocar technology around the globe.
While each of Brad Templeton’s talks presents vital insights and information about the future of computer-related technology, the talks are not dry. He know how to make an audience laugh with his talks and workshops.